"Working with Amy has been nothing short of life changing.
Through our partnership (which is what it feels like to me), I have learned to love myself, which has brought me a quiet confidence and self-trust that I never had before. I have also worked through old thought patterns that were not serving me; I have clarity about what I do and do not want in my life; I have learned what my superpowers are and how to use them for personal growth and integrity; and more.
I continue to have breakthroughs with her in the areas of my life that are not where I want them to be.
As she said in our first conversation, she helps me help myself. She listens well, asks good (and sometimes tough) questions, holds me accountable, and shares helpful ideas and
resources. I give her my highest recommendation." -Stacy S.
Get Unstuck and Make Lasting Changes
It's a common human tendency to get stuck. We have good intentions, but we put ourselves last, and often deny that the change we want is important. When you work with a life coach, a powerful transformation begins. As a seasoned life coach, I've witnessed many individuals take the brave step toward getting unstuck, and it's the turning point that leads to lasting sustainable growth and change.
A Unique Coaching Approach
My approach to life coaching is all about helping you get to know yourself- who you are today. I don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions; instead, we build a coaching relationship that suits your unique needs, challenges, and aspirations. Here's what you can expect when working with me:
1) Compassionate Self-Exploration: Together, we'll embark on a journey of self-discovery. You'll gain clarity on your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors, uncovering the roots of self-doubt and self-criticism.
2) Uncovering Outdated Patterns: We'll dig deep to identify those patterns and habits that no longer serve you. By recognizing them, you can break free and open the door to positive lasting change.
3) Embracing Self-Compassion: Self-compassion is the cornerstone of personal growth. I'll guide you in developing a nurturing relationship with yourself, helping you overcome self-hatred and self-judgment.
4) Truth-Seeking: We'll confront the truth head-on. Sometimes, facing our inner selves can be uncomfortable, but it's necessary for transformation. I'll be your steadfast companion in this process.
5) Building a Better Self-Relationship: With newfound awareness, we'll work on practical strategies and practices to cultivate self-love, self-care, and self-empowerment. Once you find deep connection to yourself, you have a trusted best friend for life.
Book your initial conversation.
Let's talk about where you feel stuck, what you want to change, and how I can support you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
On the blog
"You are truly TOP-NOTCH. Your work is outstanding. I cannot thank you enough for the growth that you have given me. "
Join my email list
A weekly email that gives you ideas and support that help you grow
a great relationship with yourself.